In Hindu mythology, Saraswati Devi is the controller of education, intelligence, speech, and music. Sampoorn Vidya Pradayak Yantra is comprised of 13 yantras with Saraswati Yantra in Centre surrounded by following 12 yantras viz. Surya Yantra, Shukra Yantra, Chandra Yantra, Mangal Yantra, Gayatri Yantra, Ketu Yantra, Rahu Yantra, Shani Yantra, Geeta Yantra, Navdurga Yantra, Brihaspati Yantra, Budh Yantra. By worshipping this yantra one will be blessed with success in examinations and concentration in studies. It sharpens grasping power, memory, and intellect. This yantra should be worshipped especially by children and students who suffer from breaks in education. It is beneficial for higher studies and competition.
For acquiring spiritual wisdom the grace of Goddess Saraswati is very essential. Sprinkle Ganga Jal or the clean water on it and keep at the place of worship on Wednesday morning and recite the following mantra 108 times.
Mantra: “Om Shree Saraswatyai Namah”.
The significance of all the yantras in Sampuran Vidyapradayak Yantra is explained below.
- Saraswati Yantra – Goddess Saraswati Yantra is beneficial to enhance education, erudition, intelligence, creativity, and efficiency in music.
- Buddh Yantra – It sharpness intellect, memory, and communication skills.
- Shukra Yantra – It enhances creativity and makes one more focused on education.
- Chandra Yantra – It is beneficial for the concentration of the mind. It makes the native more receptive and equips him with a powerful imagination.
- Brihaspati Yantra – It enhances knowledge, erudition, and spiritual insight.
- Surya Yantra – It sharpens the intellect and brings educational success.
- Mangal Yantra– It improves performance levels in the field of education.
- Navdurga Yantra – It brings all-around success, victory, success in competition, and overcomes hurdles.
- Gayatri Yantra– It sharpens the intellect, enhances knowledge, and eradicates sins.
- Geeta Yantra– It makes the students more focused on their studies.
- Shani Yantra – It overcomes obstacles.
- Rahu Yantra– It is a blessing for overcoming, examining fear. It overcomes obstacles.
- Ketu Yantra – It enhances the power of understanding and equips the student with a special talent to understand the concepts thoroughly.