Why Siddhi Vinayak Ganpati Yantra
Siddhi Vinayak Ganpati Yantra drawing good luck and success in all undertakings while dispelling obstacles. Blesses the worshipper with the fulfillment of desires, affluence, and authority. Ganesh Chaturthi is the best day for worship and installation of Siddhi Vinayak Ganpati Yantra. The one who does Upasana and pooja of Siddhi Vinayak Ganpati Yantra is blessed with success in his work, business, undertaking & desires. The Beej Mantra is recited for purifying the Yantra.
Benefits of Siddhi Vinayak Ganpati Yantra
Siddhi Vinayak is one of the names of Lord Ganesh who is also the deity of the Yantra with the same name. Bearing Shri Vinayak Yantra helps a person in attaining success in any and every work, he engages himself in. Those who worship Shri Siddhi Vinayak Ganpati Yantra with complete belief and true devotion are conferred with inviolability, accomplishment affluence, and treasures.
Lord Ganesh is believed to be extremely lively and kind-hearted. The success of a new project or in a new job is ensured by worshipping Lord Ganesh Prayers and offerings are also made to ask for continuity in the success of an existing and running project or job. Ganpati hone and Aradhana are also performed at birthdays and before weddings. After this home weekly puja is held on your behalf for the next one month.
Method of Siddhi Vinayak Ganpati Yantra Pooja
- First, purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or Lamp. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
Siddhi Vinayak Ganpati Yantra Mantra
OM NAMO Siddhi Vinayaka Sarva Karya Kartrai Sarva Vighna Prasha Manaya Sarva Rajya Vashya Karanaya Sarvajan Asarva Sri Purusha Karshanaya Shreem Om Swaha. Vakratunda Mahakaya Surya Koti Samaprabha Nirvighnam Kurume Deva Sarvakaryeshu Sarvada”
There are no reviews yet.